miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2019

Flipped Classroom Model

I have already talked about this model in other blogs and websites, but I expose it again because it is very interesting: the Flipped Classroom Model. 
It is an innovative model that can be applied in any area and stage of primary education. 

You know that a visual explanation is clearer than simple words, so I'm going to share this video with you. It explains in detail the characteristics of this model.


As future teachers we have to consider this type of model because it has a lot of advantages, some of them are the following:
- It turns students into protagonists of their own learning
- There is more time to resolve doubts and consolidate knowledge in class
- It allows to attend the diversity of the classroom because students can spend as much time as they need to review the contents, to make sure that they understand them correctly...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario