Hey!
Today I'm going to show you some Instagram profiles that belong to teachers of primary education, who share the resources they use daily in their classroom.
I think this post is quite useful since today all of us manage social networks and it is interesting to follow what we can learn a lot.
My favourite profile of Instagram related to the measurement is: @profesorademates (click here). It is a teacher who share a lot of activities and resources that she use in her class.
In addition, we have: @unprofeconclase (click here), @laclasedebenitoybego (click here) and @recursosaula (click here). They are three profiles of Instagram too. They are more general, not only about measurement. They have material about other subjects too, but they are very interesting because the teachers of these profiles belongs to different stages of primary education so we can find resources of measurement to all the courses.
To conclude, I want to say that all of these teachers use an active and innovative methodology so all of their activities are creative and original.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario