jueves, 14 de marzo de 2019

Why that title?

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

I want to release this blog explaning the meaning of the title I have chosen - LEARNING MEASUREMENT by doing.

First of all, "learning measurement".  I think it is quite clear, in each of the publications I am going to talk about any topic related to teaching-learning of the measure in primary education (methodologies, games, tools,...), and also of other aspects about the measuring.

For the other hand, why "by doing"????? well, Learning by doing is a kind of method that basically consist of learning by doing. It means that learning must be practical and relevant (based on experiences), not passive and theoretical. I think the measurement is an area that can be very related with this approach, so in my publications I am going to forget the traditional methodology and to talk about this alternative one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario